[OT] John Wick is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coik

First Post
I just read that myself, Joshua. If this is a hoax, let me say I'm sorry for being needlessly alarmist...after all, we should all know better than to trust this sort of crap unconfirmed off the 'Net...and the :):):):)er who posted it had damn well better pray to every God, Goddess, and Demigod and that is, was, or will be that I never learn his/her name.

HyrumOWC

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
NOTE: If you follow the rest of the thread, Hyrum of OtherWorld creations is calling this a hoax, saying that he spoke to John after the time that the accidence supposedly happened, and that their room-mate confirmed that John and his wife are out on a date even as we speak.

In addition, John's site seems to have been hacked into.

Like I've written in other places, John's doing great. He and Jennifer are out on a date, living breathing, and having a great time.

Besides, only I'm allowed to kill John Wick and that's because he plays in my game. :)

Hyrum.

Coik

First Post
Hyrum, when you next speak with John, could you please extend to him my personal apologies for feeding the rumor? I should've known better, but I suppose I got caught up in the moment...

And any mods can feel free to kill this thread.

Gaius

First Post
I know that these sentiments are generic, but I'll speak them anyway:

Who the hell finds a hoax like this to be funny? Pathetic.

Glad to hear that John's all right.

Gaius

coyote6

Adventurer
change the thread subject?

If I may suggest, perhaps Coik or a mod should change the thread's subject line to "John Wick is *NOT* dead"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads