• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] MS is in the toilets..

Zappo

Explorer
Hey, it's a great idea! Put a stocked refrigerator in it, and you've got the ultimate MMORPG-addict box.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I'm not sure how sanitary a keyboard of mouse can remain in such an environment. I think they'd better get some voice-recognition software functionally sound before I'll surf, shower and shave...

Nifft

Penguin Herder
That keyboard better get put in a disinfectant bath between users...
:rolleyes:
... otherwise, icky!

-- Nifft

Bagpuss

Legend
I find it hard to believe this story didn't come out on April 1st.

First you have the hygiene issues, then the health issues (anyone for piles?), then security issues as that keyboard or the whole PC will be nicked if left at a festival for more than a few minutes, then the queues at festival toilets are long enough as it is. This has got to be the most stupid idea yet.

frankthedm

First Post
Mark said:
I'm not sure how sanitary a keyboard of mouse can remain in such an environment. I think they'd better get some voice-recognition software functionally sound before I'll surf, shower and shave...

Good point.

Evercrack hygene fused with a public toilet... :eek:

uhg there goes my lunch

Norfleet

First Post
Well, *I* already have such a thing in my own home, but it is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. I can't quite imagine how this would work in a public environment, since, in my personal experience, most fixtures at public restrooms wind up vandalized sooner or later.

shouit

Explorer
From another article I found, they have put an internet connection on a park bench as well.. Cannot find the article currently.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads