[OT-Rant] What is UP with Talon Comics??

Rune

Once A Fool
Undead Pete said:
Hmmmm...

I'm the one who started this post and yet I didn't receive any alleged reply.

The only my email would have bounced back is if he didn't hit "Reply". He certainly had more than one email from me to respond to.

I'll email him again, but my address has not changed in the interim.

C'mon! Give the guy a break. How many times has someone mentioned that his computer's been goofy?

All you have to do is email him again. Sheesh.

On another note, nice sig :)

Paladin

Explorer
Undead Pete said:
Hmmmm...

I'm the one who started this post and yet I didn't receive any alleged reply.

We're sorry if we didn't tell Derek to specifically look for your e-mail and make sure he replied to it...as I said , he has replied to EVERYONE (I know this for certain)...if you weren't included in this... e-mail him again, and if you are calling me a liar, then get over yourself... you're not worth lying for...no one is...Paladinwife

Last edited:

mikey6990

First Post
I already had an order with Gamer's Bag (with a couple of things from Talon) and placed a new one as a show of support. I got separate emails for shipping for the two orders. I paid the shipping costs for both. The next day, I got an email from Derek saying he realized I had two orders. He moved one order up to combine the two and refunded one of my shipping payments. I just thought I would pass this along as my experience.

Mike

Undead Pete

First Post
Paladin said:
We're sorry if we didn't tell Derek to specifically look for your e-mail and make sure he replied to it...as I said , he has replied to EVERYONE (I know this for certain)...if you weren't included in this... e-mail him again, and if you are calling me a liar, then get over yourself... you're not worth lying for...no one is...Paladinwife

All I was saying was that he didn't respond to any of my multiple emails, therefore he didn't respond to all the emails as was stated.

I'm not calling you a liar. I'm only saying you didn't have all the information.

I'm simply stating the facts and using something called logic.

I emailed him again after I posted and he responded this morning.

So, lets's just agree to disagree and leave it at that...

Remove ads