• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OT) So, what unusual Christmas gifts are you guys getting for someone or asking for?

blackshirt5

First Post
I'm giving away a few copies of a CD that me and a few friends put together. I did the vocals on all the songs.

Man Who sold the world
Sliver
Rape Me
Heart Shaped Box
Cochise
Spoon Man
Dumb
Laquerhead(I also played the guitar on this)
Walk
Them Bones
Angry Chair
Rooster
Jeremy
Black Hole Sun
Once

It's an almost all Grunge Rock CD. The only one's that aren't Grunge are Cochise(Audioslave, still kinda grunge, it's Chris Cornell); Walk(Pantera); and Laquerhead(Primus).

Yeah, the greatness of befriending a starving artist. You get free copies of his music. So that when he dies penniless, you can sell it for cash money.

Or alternately, when he becomes huge, then you can STILL sell it for a lot of money.

Last edited:

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
I'm getting my fiancee a soul.

Okay, two souls.

All right, all right, soles, for the cowboy boots I bought her three Christmases ago that she's worn out.

Daniel

Jolly Giant

First Post
I'm getting my girlfriend a DVD-player, probably with the collectors edition LotR thrown in. For myself, I'd like the Epic Level Handbook and a chainsaw.

Moe Ronalds

First Post
Arravis said:
Parodies?

Yeah, like Weird Al. Except I don't play the accordian. And I'm an amature. And inexperienced. And I can't sing. And I'm too young to grow a mustache. And my hair isn't curly. And I don't have cool shirts. And maybe it's a little more different from Weird Al than I thought... :(

JeffB

Legend
Today while doing my XMas shopping for my 3 year ood I found the coolest thing...I wanted one for myself, but ended up getting it for my Brother (who is in his late 30's)

'member the old hand held mattel football video game from the 70's? it was just some led red blips..(they also made a baseball game as well...)

well they are making them again..when we were kids we LOVED that thing and I would steal my brothers to play whenever I could...I figured now I was making up for it by getting it for him..

I played it in the store for about 10 minutes before the Mrs. made me move along :)

Ruavel

First Post
I buying my g/f her own Liverpool FC 'away strip'... she's the only goth girl I know that is also a big soccer fan and even bigger Liverpool supporter and when she first saw that her team's new away uniform was black nearly jumped out of her chair with glee...

so after Christmas she'll be able to sit in front of the Premier League replays on Sunday afternoons in her team shirt without feeling like she's betraying her dark soul...

;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads