• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] This week's Buffy [WARNING SPOILERS!]

DM_Matt

First Post
A2Z said:
When Jonathan said: "Smash his orbs" I was certain they were going to make a joke about it. You know. ;)

On another note. Buffy was shot. We know she's back next week so I wonder how they're going to deal with that. Maybe she's immortal now? That'd be kind cool(weird?). I mean the girl has died and gone to heaven already. Maybe she didn't come back 'wrong' but 'right'. :)

Perhaps some help from Power Willow?

zilch

First Post
I heard the animated series would be set during series three, and have Dawn in it. And Oz, Cordy, Angel, Faith, and Giles.
But no Tara, probs no Anya, no Riley, prob no Spike.
And it'd probably be for a younger audience. I'm expecting something like that disney show, Sabrina: the animated series. But hopefully it'll be better.

KnowTheToe

First Post
Can I just say I hope Florin is right. That is what this series is in desperate need of. I personally am tired of all the dark brooding. I preferred the tounge and cheeck humor and lightheartedness of the early seasons.

Remove ads