• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] What are you listening to?

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Well on my trusty laptop I've been listening to Queensryche "Promised Land", Neil Young "Freedom", Iron Maiden "X-Factor", the Smashing Pumpkins "Gish", & Led Zeppelin "Presence".

The work day is so much faster with good tunes.

Utrecht

First Post
The Jazz for a ....... Series (I currently have Lazy Day, Open Road and Rainy Day - I like Rainy Day the best)

Chemical Brothers - Come with US

O Brother Where Art Thou? Soundtrack

Pure Moods (old but mellow)

And Several Trance Compilations.

What I actually end up listening to depends on what I need to get done - for anything with a deadline - I go with Trance - 120 bpm really gets the juices flowing.

Sephiroth

Explorer
darklight said:
The Gathering (Anneke van Giersen is an awesome singer)

darklight

Her name is Anneke van Giersbergen...

But it's great to see another The Gathering listener here. Check out the new mini CD "Black Light District". "Debris" is one of their best tracks yet. I'm also listening to Depeche Mode, Dimmu Borgir, the new Invocator demo CD, Eminem and Small*Talk (Just kidding about Small*Talk. They were cool on Banjo's Likørstue, but that's about it.)

noretoc

First Post
Young ones

Quick thread hijack - just have to say, I didn't think anyone lse had ever heard of the Young Ones. Vivian you bast***.

NOW BACK TO YOU THREAD

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Today so far it's been Dave Matthews Band Lillywhite Sessions, Rusted Root When I Woke, and Dave Matthews Band Before These Crowded Streets. Surprisingly, no Phish or Grateful Dead today, I must be slipping. ;) I'm also partial in heavier moments to Tool, Rob Zombie, and Rage Against The Machine.

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Maerdwyn said:
Any other talk radio junkies here? Right now, I'm listening to Ronn Owens on KGO810.

Well, Rush Limbaugh just went off the air and now I am listening the country singer Cyndi Thomson. I will probably go to Sean Hannity (hannity.com) in a little bit.

I listen to a lot of talk radio.

How else am I to stay as obnoxious as possible?

FD

Trine

First Post
Most common bands for me to be listening to: Slayer, Pantera, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Misfits, Clash, Ozzy, System of a Down, Down, and Cradle of Filth.

Mixed in there randomly are: Dayglo Abortions, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Judas Priest, White Zombie, Rammstein, Hatebreed, Metallica and Machine Head.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads