• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Other 4e Intro Adventures?

Morrow

First Post
Keep on the Shadowfell aside, are there any other 1st level 4e adventures (from any publisher) coming out in the next couple months? My group would like to try out 4e once it lands on our doorsteps, but no one is really eager to drop $35 on Keep on the Shadowfell.

Morrow

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
No, I'm cheap. But only for attractive people, or people with beer.

Jack, I think you're right; I bet Necromancer at least will have a free 4e adventure at GenCon.

Andur

First Post
Didn't Orcus say that Necromancer will have a free .pdf avail for download come June 6 or so?

As far as buying one, think Oct. is the start date for 4e sales, but if you really want to spend money I have a nifty idea involving a kobold and some cake... ;)

Andur said:
Didn't Orcus say that Necromancer will have a free .pdf avail for download come June 6 or so?

As far as buying one, think Oct. is the start date for 4e sales, but if you really want to spend money I have a nifty idea involving a kobold and some cake... ;)
That was the original plan, but I am not sure the GSL release date allows this. Very unfortunate. I hope it at least gives Necromancer Games the time to make it awesome.

Remove ads