• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ottawa, Ontario: Go-Play Ottawa! February-ish!

Darcy Burgess

First Post
Hi,

Go-Play Ottawa, which prides itself in being so casual as to almost never get organized, is rearing its head some time in February. Our last two playcons were immensely successful -- lots of RPGs and Boardgames were on the tables, and the rousing concensus has been "again!"

The theme this time around, unintentionally thrust on us, will be "Slushy Maelstrom".

If you're in & around Ottawa, Ontario during February, please drop by the GPO blog and help get this puppy off the ground. I'm planning on running two playtests - Storming the Wizard's Tower and Black Cadillacs.

We're currently looking for help choosing a date, as well as for folk who want to pimp a game or two.

Thanks,
D

Rafe

First Post
Can you give more info on this? I went to the website, but there was no information there. Is this a table-top gamer meetup or...?

Anyhoo, any additional information would be great!

Darcy Burgess

First Post
Hi Rafe,

Go-Play Ottawa is a quarterly (or thereabouts) gaming mini-con. So far we've had RPGs and Boardgames, but anything tabletop is possible.

Here's a little bit more about the event.

It's a great way to meet new folks and find a new game.

If there's anything else I can help with, just ask!
Darcy

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Well I checked it out and couldn't find a date . . . This weekend and the week following is reading week so I'll actually be in Ottawa then . . .

If that were the case I might be willing to run something . . . maybe Serenity RPG. In any case I have some friends who would probably be interested.

Or . . . maybe next time.

Thondor

Wow quick reply,

It seems plausible that I may be able to make it out. I have to double check through upcoming asignments and such to double check my schedule though.
I'll be sure to start spreading the word to my friends and aquaintences who are into gaming regardless.

hmmm, possibilities. I'll be in touch.

Thondor

I will be there, barring truly surprising events.

(I did post something on the 'next event' page. Probably don't have time to get more detailed :eek:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads