• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Our new campaign website

tennyson

First Post
Hi Everyone,

I figured I'd give a flash website a try to replace our old campaign website for the group I play in. It's pretty bare as of yet, but as soon as we begin playing in our campaign, it will fill up. I tried to simulate a bar called the Blinking Dog, a rather popular stop for the players in a campaign I ran a while back.

Click on my sig and let me know what you think. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!

WARNING: it may run a bit sluggish on a 56k modem.

tennyson said:
Hi Everyone,

I figured I'd give a flash website a try to replace our old campaign website for the group I play in. It's pretty bare as of yet, but as soon as we begin playing in our campaign, it will fill up. I tried to simulate a bar called the Blinking Dog, a rather popular stop for the players in a campaign I ran a while back.

Click on my sig and let me know what you think. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!

WARNING: it may run a bit sluggish on a 56k modem.

Wow! This site will be fun to explore!

Only comment--on the main screen, the yellow text in the scroll box is hard to read when the wall is in the background (the table, shelf, and celing are dark enough to provide good contrast, but the beige wall with the yellow text in front is hard to read).

Can't wait to explore when there's more content....

Kesho

First Post
I agree - I was impressed when I checked it out on Friday.

I look forward to exploring your site as you complete it....

tennyson

First Post
Thanks for the kind words! I should be adding more content to it every few days or whenever we begin gaming regularly. Feel free to come in every once and a whie and check it out. Thanks again!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads