Out of Print games You Miss...

Wormwood

Adventurer
Marvel Super Heroes (FASERIP); we had more fun with that game that should be allowed by law.
Ooooh, I forgot about that one---I definitely miss MSH!

To this day I find myself mentally translating every comic book character (print or film) into MSH stats---and I haven't played that game since Reagan was in office.

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
The Amazing Engine system was a nothing by itself but it had some really cool settings, For Faerie Queen and Country being my favorite.

Yes, we ran a Tabloid! for a session, I've done conversion to Pendragon for Once and Future King, and I ran Bughunters using the new World of Darkness which ran for several sessions (I threw in psychic abilities from Second Sight and added a bit of Justifiers and Transhuman Space for flavor). I was going to do FQC using the rules from Masque of the Red Death and I also was going to use Gamma World 4th Edition to run through Metamorphosis Alpha to Omega but that didn't materialize (I also thought about using it for the source of Aberrants for my Trinity/Transhuman space cross-over since I didn't want an Aberrant age). And I have used the races from Galactos Barrier in other SciFi games (I have an Alternity conversion somewhere). And I ran a Magitech game using AD&D second edition for awhile and I did a 3rd Edition conversion where I allowed everyone to cast spells based on their bonus spells from Wis, Int, and Cha.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Torg!!!!

Thats quite enough of this nonesense Mr. Hope - We've talked about this before. Don't you go making me come round there..... :)

Don't you go oppressing me with your big shiny green new CS badge, you... :D

(I figured that you'd have something to say about this, but the very next post? What, did I set off your Torg Alert Sensors or something, lol... :) )

tenkar

Old School Blogger
Another vote for MERP... my group had alot of fun with that game. A simplified Rolemaster was the perfect vehicle for us ;)

Don't you go oppressing me with your big shiny green new CS badge, you... :D

(I figured that you'd have something to say about this, but the very next post? What, did I set off your Torg Alert Sensors or something, lol... :) )

Why does crazy_cat hate Torg?! (Maybe the name is the answer? He's crazy? ;) )

And Achan hiArusa, thanks for posting that you own all Torg books. Great. How does this help me?! You're just mean...

;)

Remove ads