D&D 5E Out of the Abyss OOC

I want to play or run Lost Mine of Phandelver. I was given the boxed set for Christmas, and skimmed the adventure the other week. Does this also strike anyone else's fancy?

Right. So I had a hell of a late spring and summer but have ironed things out and am back. At this stage, I am not clear whether I have time to run this puppy, but I'm thinking about it and my first step is to poll the players and see who's still here, who is still interested.

[MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION] [MENTION=6829052]Wrex[/MENTION] [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] [MENTION=33284]Yavathol[/MENTION] [MENTION=6799753]lowkey13[/MENTION]

Yavathol

Explorer
Welcome back CB! It's great to hear from you, I'm so glad to hear you are back on an even keel:)

I think most of us are still here, apart from Wrex..please check in to the Curse of Strahd game and you'll see that is still going strong, though we could have used your help against that spectre!!

You've come back at an eventful time, Enworld is recovering from a horrendous glitch which has meant most of the posts for the last three months have been lost:-( Ironically, that means this OotA PBP is still intact..

I'd welcome the chance to play Kamael again, (hopefully eventually getting a Wild Surge at some point!) but no rush, whenever you think you'll have time:)

You guys are great, thanks for the speedy response. We'll wait to see whether GlassEye and industrygothica post. I saw Wrex the other day in passing last week while I was at a committee meeting (for God so loved the world he did not send a committee), but I don't believe he saw me. I think he's tremendously busy with work stuff.

Wow is right. Thanks, all.

This evening I'm committed to drafting a new character for a game, and that'll eat up my evening. I'll get in a post in IG's Death House game, though. I'm going to percolate on my existing time commitments this weekend and decide about OotA. I like the game, I like all of you, but work is full-bore busy and my evenings are consumed with transporting children from school, from XC practice, to and from swim practice, and--in a valiant effort at preserving my sanity--added yoga to my own personal schedule (with classes in the evenings). I don't want to half-ass a game. But maybe there are things about the game I can pare down, streamline, to make running it more doable. My love-hate affair with maps comes to mind.

More very soon from me.

You guys rock. Seriously. I'm grateful.

Remove ads