D&D 5E Out of the Abyss OOC

Question for the crowd: What level were ya'll at? The Rogue's Gallery in our Community has you at level 4, with an effective date of March 30, 2016 (when Wrex joined and posted Ce'rek). I had rather been thinking that there'd been a recent level up, however. Thoughts? I can't recall whether I'd announced the level up, or if I'd only been contemplating the award of a level.

Level 4 it is. I think maybe I'd just granted level 4 right before Ce'rek joined, that could be why I have the sense of having the level-up on my my mind. Thanks; we're doing level-ups by milestone, so this helps me remember that encounters since the last level-up include the fight with the koa-toa rangers, finishing the trek to Sloobludop, and negotiating with Plooploopeen.

Let me know if you guys want to roll forward with the (former) plan to enter via the wharves. The shrine you're being asked to desecrate (purge?) is at the water's edge, by the wharves. If folks are still in agreement that this is the best course of action (with water breathing from Plooploopeen (I'm getting tired of typing that)), then my next question becomes do you want to send a forward scout to scope out the settlement? If so, who? Or is the preference to simply roll up into the city as a group and lay waste to the shrine?

Yavathol

Explorer
I don't know what additional intelligence a scout could gather that Ploopploopeen hasn't already informed us of, unless we want to try and recruit P's son as additional muscle? Given the number of guard patrols, I think it would be very hard for Solace to escape detection. For these reasons, I think we should forget the scouting and just go now in a big group.

I would caveat that, though, with the observation that something is in the water, eating the offerings, so lets give that area a wide berth as we approach!!

industrygothica

Adventurer
I'm thinking maybe I'd rather walk on the water rather than under it. Maybe as a distraction? I dunno.. just never been one for underwater anything. In life, in games.. in anything. Water levels=yucky!

Remove ads