• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Out of the Frying Pan"- Book III: Fanning the Embers

Look_a_Unicorn

First Post
I've finally had a chance to catch up with this SH again- great updates Nemm- It's good to see how evil characters could be played (beyond "I attack you now- Erk").

And belated happy birthday!

Manzanita

First Post
OK. Cool update. Those were Koa Toas, eh? There's so many NPCs around, it must have been tough for you Nemmerle to keep track of them all. It makes for a cool adventure, though. Thanks for the update.

Pyske

Explorer
Happy Birthday, and takes for the update. Somehow, I feel... privileged.

. . . . . . . -- Eric

PS -- Ah, Debo. So close to some of the PCs I have seen.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Look_a_Unicorn said:
It's good to see how evil characters could be played (beyond "I attack you now- Erk").

And belated happy birthday!

L_a_U: Who is evil?

And thanks for everyone's birthday wishes! :D

Manzanita

First Post
I was curious how much game time has passed since you started this game. (I guess Boerth and Kazrack are the only original characters now.)

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Manzanita said:
I was curious how much game time has passed since you started this game. (I guess Boerth and Kazrack are the only original characters now.)

Well, remember, I am 21 sessions behind the current sessions!

In terms of the story hour it has been only about 8 months.

In the current game we recently reached the one year mark (Kazrack's Birthday, if you remember back then when the campaign/story hour started) - but in real time it has been about 3 1/2 years.

Look_a_Unicorn

First Post
nemmerle said:
L_a_U: Who is evil?

And thanks for everyone's birthday wishes! :D

Well Gunthar, Debo, Rondar & Frederic - (well maybe not Frederick so much)... do seem to have tastes & lusts that aren't normally associated with a healthy, moral conscience.

"thanks for everyone's birthday wishes!"
My pleasure *shrug*
Hope you had a great day!

Remove ads