• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Painting Miniatures Guide

pogre

Legend
Great link - thanks guys! You know I had seen that article in a book a few years ago, but had no idea it was on the web. Very cool! Especially as I use a lot of Vallejo product ;)

pogre

Legend
Just added a couple of links from Jakob Rune Nielsen's excellent site. JRN is a multiple golden demon winner and he does really cool stuff. I added his step-by-step Chaos Warrior and his metallics tutorial. For what its worth his metallics tutorial is very close to what I do these days.

smootrk

First Post
I recently just got back into mini painting. This thread is great, and definitely deserves a sticky in this forum.

Maybe I should use the report a thread button to bring this to the attention of the mods - to convince them of its value. :uhoh:

pogre

Legend
smootrk said:
I recently just got back into mini painting. This thread is great, and definitely deserves a sticky in this forum.

Maybe I should use the report a thread button to bring this to the attention of the mods - to convince them of its value. :uhoh:

LOL

Well, sticky threads rarely get read.

Let's just keep adding resources to it and bumping it every once in a while ;)

Remove ads