• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [PAIZO] How did I miss this?!?!?

Olive

Explorer
http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/2510.html

Paizo Looking at New Gaming Magazine
'Undefeated'

March 23, 2003
Paizo Publishing, publisher of Dragon, Dungeon, and Star Wars Insider magazines, is evaluating a new magazine, Undefeated, with an eye toward launch this summer. The magazine would take a broader focus than Paizo's other titles, covering miniature games, ccgs, and 20-25% of the space devoted to board games. Sample pages shown at the recently concluded GAMA Trade Show were graphics-heavy, and included lots of tips and tricks for players. Price guides will not be part of the editorial content.

The format would be the same as Paizo's other titles -- 96 pages, perfectbound, for $5.99. Distribution would be to stores servicing the game hobby only. Paizo President Johnny Wilson told ICv2 that a decision as to whether to proceed with the new magazine would be made shortly after the show.

Last edited:

tburdett

Explorer
I really hope that they don't tie up enough funds in this new magazine to endanger Dragon and/or Dungeon if (more likely when) it fails.

heirodule

First Post
Wow.

I really wish they would put this kind of content in a 75% bigger Dragon. I would guess it would be more economical for them to produce.

I suppose I would get it, if it was good. The D&D only dragion gets a bit boring at times.

Keith

First Post
Yea, that idea reeks of disaster. No offence intended to anyone involved; I'm sure a market has been identified and all. It just sounds like too much, to me. Take care of Dungeon! I have no use for Dragon, myself, but it is a nice magazine with a history, and it would be horrible to see it tank because of something like this that didn't work out. So...best of luck to them!

Eosin the Red

First Post
I think this is what their big poll was about [a month ago]. It had many questions that were about games that were only distantly related to D&D.

Remove ads