Pathfinder 1E Paizo / Q-Workshop Kickstarter?

I just ordered some maps and minis and found a cardboard flyer advertising a Paizo Kickstarter for metal dice.
IMG_0782-e1441162008191.jpg IMG_0783-e1441163073813.jpg
http://ks.q-workshop.com/

Has anyone else seen this?

Last edited:

delericho

Legend
One of the players in our group has metal dice. He's not allowed to actually use them, though, because of the effect of rolling such dice on a wooden table.

AJCarrington

Explorer
I'm wondering if they'll have a variety of metals as part of the KS...aluminum would be a great (but expensive) choice to keep the weight down. I use a very large mouse pad...nice large surface and good padding.

Kinak

First Post
One of the players in our group has metal dice. He's not allowed to actually use them, though, because of the effect of rolling such dice on a wooden table.
Yeah, we have a steel d20 from an Iron Heroes product that nobody is allowed to use. Both because it destroys tables and because it's super noisy on anything it doesn't destroy.

I'm wondering if they'll have a variety of metals as part of the KS...aluminum would be a great (but expensive) choice to keep the weight down. I use a very large mouse pad...nice large surface and good padding.
Huh, yeah, aluminum might actually work really well.

Cheers!
Kinak

Angaya

First Post
Hi,

Thanks for the interest, guys! If you have any questions about the project, please don't hesitate to ask me, as Q-workshop representative.
About on how the dice roll, we're testing them all the time, and they're tremendous!

They're not aluminium though, so you'd have to protect your tables :)

Cheers!

Angaya

First Post
And it's live!

Hi guys!
Finally, our Kickstarter is live!
It's easily reachable in the Kickstarter browser - I can't post here any links yet :)

I'm posting it here, because it concerns the thread - will be posting in the general Kickstarter thread as well :)

Check it out, we're waiting for you!

Remove ads