Paizo Paizo's Organized Play Orc Now Always Available

Recently Paizo announced the Open RPG Creator license (ORC). Today they announced that "the orc ancestry/species is now always available for both Pathfinder and Starfinder Society!" They went on to say that "Our oracles indicate a striking number of these new adventurers will be trained in Legal Lore or have the Profession (lawyer) skill."

Recently Paizo announced the Open RPG Creator license (ORC). Today they announced that "the orc ancestry/species is now always available for both Pathfinder and Starfinder Society!"

They went on to say that "Our oracles indicate a striking number of these new adventurers will be trained in Legal Lore or have the Profession (lawyer) skill."

Vorth_1500.png

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
I mean we're talking about an ancestry that was already a pretty big hit with PF2 fans (and was front and center in the Advanced Player's Guide). Even before this I expected that when Pathfinder eventually gets a new edition that it would get the goblin treatment. In my opinion Pathfinder Orcs are actually a better fit for Core Rulebook than even Goblins.

Remove ads

Remove ads