Palestra?

Ingolf

First Post
Palestra Lives!

Thanks for the interest. The story is a sad but not unfamiliar one.

What it boils down to is a combination of personal and work-related real life issues have put me (the original Byz. on the Shannon author) hopelessly behind schedule. The game has carried forward since my last post to the old thread, it's just that my write-ups are now about 4 or 6 sessions behind (we did skip a feww weeks playing there during the holidays.)

My plan, at this point, is to write about 3 or 4 one-paragraph place holders for the sessions that I have not yet written up, and then resume my usual long-winded narative style with the events that transpired right around Christmas and get back up to date as quickly as I can. The reality is that this is still going to take some time. If my life ever settles down (which it will have to, or I'll go nuts or possible just stroke out) then I will be back updating the story hour on a regular basis. But that isn't going to happen any time in the next 2 to 3 weeks, at best.

Thanks again for the continued interest. Hopefully I haven't lost all of my regular readers, and if I have, well I'll just have to fool a new batch into reading :)

Keith

akak Ingolf the not-so-humble narrator

Remove ads