Press Palladium Books Open House April 22 - 24, 2022

AlexM7

Explorer
(April 21 if you are coming in for VIP Thursday which starts mid-afternoon, with dinner early evening).

Please join us to celebrate Palladium’s 40 Year Anniversary. Meet me, Kevin Siembieda, and the Palladium crew as well as a couple dozen other Palladium creators/writers/artists, bring books to get signed, and enjoy a weekend of Palladium gaming with the very people who make the games, in the building where the magic happens! Game with the people who make the games you love like Kevin Siembieda, Julius Rosenstein, Glen Evans, Greg Diaczyk, Steven Dawes, John Klinkel, and a host of others.

This year is all the more special because we are celebrating Palladium’s 40th Anniversary. Palladium actually turned 40 last year, which is why the POH was originally scheduled for 2021, but the pandemic caused us to reschedule. Nothing is going to stop the overdue celebration this year. I’m looking to have some fun, how about you?

We are not requiring proof of vaccination for the POH, but we highly recommend getting vaccinated. We will require everyone attending to wear face masks. Happy to report that, just as we had hoped, Covid cases are already starting to plummet in Michigan and across the country so we should be pretty safe by April, especially inside the spacious and airy Palladium warehouse.

Get your POH admission tickets now while they remain available. Palladium’s warehouse can only hold so many people to begin with and with Covid safety considerations, we will be strictly limiting attendance this year. I think we can accommodate another 100 people or so, and that will be it. VIP Thursday is already sold out. We cannot wait to see many of our old friends and make new ones. More POH info and details to come.

Remove ads