• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Papercraft terrain I made in 2019

After a busy year, I enjoy to look back at what I made (I tend to focus so much on the future, that I tend to forget my "achievements"). So here is what I created last year.

On my Patreon I make smaller scatter terrain. There is a free version and also advanced for Patreons. I was able to put the 2019 together and form a little camp! :)
BASICBITS2019_overview.jpg

I also make larger sets which I sell. Last year the theme was Pirates and Graveyards. I made some ships (ranging from small rowing boat to a two mast brig) and then a tropical village builder and Halloween steered me towards the graveyard :D
that_was_2019.jpg

I am very excited what I will be able to create 2020.

Happy building and gaming everyone!
Chris

You sell these? I bet that war brig is a bitch to put together.
Yes, I do :) I use the same design in all my ships and basically the rowing boat and the brig are the same level of difficulty (or hopefully easy).

If you are interested I can send you the instructions (contact me at info@papierschnitzel.com). I try hard to make the build process as easy and error tolerant as possible.

That reminds me, I should make a build video this year to demonstrate how easy it is to build.

Check out http://www.papierschnitzel.com/shops/ for more info.

Remove ads