• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Paradigm] Witchhunter: The Invisible World

Paradigm

First Post
"Your right hand, O LORD, was majestic in power.
Your right hand, O LORD, shattered the enemy.
Exodux 15:6

witchunterfinal.jpg

Set sail for a New World of Horror!
Summer 2007​

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
What I most love about it is that it's set in the New World. There's a dearth of products utilizing this very rich era for game settings, and it's very neat to see that Witchhunter is taking full advantage of it.

Definitely looking forward to it!

Paradigm

First Post
Soel said:
Very evocative artwork! I'm not in the market for a new system, but I will keep my eyes on this anyways!

We want to make sure that all aspects of Witch Hunter immerse the player in the game, and that includes the system.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Wow - I am just amazed with the artwork, and I love the idea of an Witch Hunter/Swashbuckling 17th century setting. Even if it isn't d20, I'll definitely be checking this out!

witchhuntress

First Post
Paradigm said:
We want to make sure that all aspects of Witch Hunter immerse the player in the game, and that includes the system.

I am really impressed by both the amount of work that the writers and artists seem to be putting into this job. Also, I'm pleased with the originality of the concept: I"ve been waiting for ages for a game/movie/book that portrays as witch hunters in a 'vampire slayer/Van Helsing' role rather than the usual 'bigoted fanatic' cliche.

I'll definitely buy this, that's for sure. Will the book go with scenarios?

Remove ads