• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paranoia, Dilbert-Style Sat 9a - 1p (FULL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fusangite

First Post
I'm planning to put on a pickup game of my friend Steve's adaptation of Paranoia. It combined classic distopian Paranoia elements with 1990s management theory. If you do not like filling out weird, forms, don't sign up.

But, if you enjoy my style of humour, as exemplified in last year's Gamma World Escape from the Embassy Suites, please consider signing on.

Just to let you know up front, I am going to give some preference to people whom I already know I enjoy gaming with and only get to see once a year. Those interested should also indicate their times of availability.

EDIT: Okay, this signup list is being split into two sessions. This is now the list for Saturday morning game running from 9am to 1pm.

1. Cthulhu's Librarian
2. Crothian
3. Shaylon
4. Nerfherder
5. Buttercup
6. Rel

Last edited:

FickleGM

Explorer
reveal said:
[Edit] Nevermind. My schedule is booked. :(
I thought that you still have Friday 1am-5am open. ;)

Alas, my answer is similar, but for now I'll pass as my schedule is booked...between running my own games and getting in on games with GMs I haven't played with, yet (except Alenda, but I couldn't pass up a chance to use the French accent).

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
W00t!

I could play any time on Thursday or any time on Saturday. Morning, afternoon, evening--I'll make it work, because I want to be in this game. Oh, yes.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Sorry, forgot to indicate availability.

Wednesday afternoon (post-3), Thursday afternoon, Friday morning or evening, Sunday evening.

Xath

Moder-gator
I'd like to play. :) My Thursday is pretty booked though. I'm most free on Sunday afternoon, but I have several other times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads