• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paranoia, Dilbert-Style Sat 9a - 1p (FULL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaylon

First Post
Crapjackers! I am way too late on this one but if you decide on Saturday morning and other people fall out I would like to play. I could also do Sat afternoon. Thursday afternoon would not work for me.

-Shay

fusangite

First Post
I have decided to run two Paranoia games, one on Saturday morning from 9 to 1 and one on Thursday afternoon from 1 to 5. I will use this thread for the Saturday morning one and start another for the Thursday afternoon.

EDIT: Could Nerfherder, Buttercup, Vermicious Knid an Nareau kindly select which session they wish to join.

Xath, I'm very sorry you can't make either time. It would be great to have a chance to game with you this year. So, please let me know when you have time in your schedule; perhaps we can finesse the timing of one of the sessions.

Last edited:

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
fusangite said:
I have decided to run two Paranoia games, one on Saturday morning from 9 to 1 and one on Thursday afternoon from 1 to 5. I will use this thread for the Saturday morning one and start another for the Thursday afternoon.

EDIT: Could Nerfherder, Buttercup, Vermicious Knid an Nareau kindly select which session they wish to join.

Xath, I'm very sorry you can't make either time. It would be great to have a chance to game with you this year. So, please let me know when you have time in your schedule; perhaps we can finesse the timing of one of the sessions.

I will take the Saturday morning session. W00t!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
vermicious knid said:
Looks like Thursday would be better for me. :)

Rel, you can pay me later.

You're a mensch! I'll let you play in my Sky Galleons game, VK!

I'll even kill you last.

nerfherder

Explorer
Rel said:
Why do you hate me, Buttercup?
I'll take Saturday morning, too
winkgun.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads