• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Parents Neglect - D&D named.....

Elf Witch

First Post
Banshee16 said:
One of the key definitions of addiction being whether the behaviour interferes with leading a normal, adaptive life......letting one's children starve because they're too busy playing MMOs is a good indicator.

Banshee

Exactly.

Now I don't know if playing these online games really was the reason these parents neglected these babies. It could be something that thier attorney cooked up to try and get a lesser sentence. They just could be bad parents and would have neglected their kids anyway. Or it could be evidence of an addicition there is no way for any of us to know from the articles being written in the media about this.

I note that the two are apparently pleading guilty to the charges, and the children are being sent to foster care. (Once they recover.) Or so it was reported today. I sincerely hope that the kids wind up in a good foster home.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads