• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] B6: The Veiled Society

Theroc

First Post
Hrm... I don't think Kynar's going to like having all of his weapons bound. After all, how can he show off how good he is with a sword if he isn't allowed to wave it about?! ;)

kinem

Adventurer
HM: You need to get Specularum out of your background. Just change it to the city of Kelvin. Rezak has left that city and is going to Specularum hoping for greener pastures.

Yes, the group is together in front of the city, and you all have been travelling together.

If we are ready, post your arrival in the IC thread, as Caridoc (ghostcat) already has.

The weapons being bound might complicate things :) Of course, perhaps not everyone in the city respects that law as much as you no doubt will :devil:

Rhun

First Post
I remember that Cormyr in the Forgotten Realms had a similar rule...swords had to be bound in "peace knots." This led to lots of folks carrying concealable weapons (such as daggers), or things like clubs that couldn't be tied into a scabbard. Additionally, there was an art to tying the "peace knots" to where they looked complicated, but could be freed with a single tug on the weapon.

Theroc

First Post
Guard: "No weapons..."
Kynar: ~kills the guard~
Everyone else: "WTF!?"

lol, that just came in my head from some of the D&D comedy clips. "I cast Magic Missile" "At what?"

Rhun

First Post
Hey HM...I was looking over characters, and I must say that I really like your pic for Rezak! He has the begging cup and everything!

kinem

Adventurer
We seem to have reached an impasse. I believe that Rezak is still waiting for someone to come to him.

Holyman, if you want your character to do nothing in response to something that would normally merit a response, please post to that effect. Otherwise it is not assumed that you are doing nothing IC; it is just assumed that you haven't posted yet.

Well, I think someone will have to go to Rezak ...

Remove ads