• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Burnt Offerings

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm fairly certain mfloyd3 was serious in that Elyra would try to stealthily follow Sandstone around in the dark. She's kind of funny that way... :p

mfloyd3

Explorer
I'm fairly certain mfloyd3 was serious in that Elyra would try to stealthily follow Sandstone around in the dark. She's kind of funny that way... :p

Guilty as charged! I just posted in the IC threat to try to get away from Tac. Then it's tailing the guy with the tail.

I had a post typed up and written yesterday but when EN World was taking forever to load pages, I elected to save my work on Notepad and try again at a later date. I was able to get on the site this morning and have posted a DM's response--sorry for the delay. The site's been inconsistent for me. We are now on Day 2 of in-game time.

I'm still working my way through the Pathfinder core rulebook. I haven't seen anything I hate. Let's go ahead and make the switch from the beta rules to the official Pathfinder rules. Caveat: It's likely that I'll suffer some amount of 3.5/PF rules confusion for a while, since I'm running a 3.5 tabletop in real life but also running PF online. Gentle reminders of PF rules alterations from players will be appreciated when/if you feel I've made an error.

jkason

First Post
Tac should be updated now, as well. I didn't notice a whole lot of changes, but here's what I did see:

* Added Combat Maneuver Defense
* Eliminated human bonus weapon proficiency
* Dodge now no longer takes an action to activate (but is lost when flatfooted)
* Acrobatics bonus to defensive fighting now requires two more ranks
* 1/2 rogue level (min 1) added to Perception checks for traps and Disable Device.

I think everything else that's different didn't affect Tac's current build. Let me know if I missed anything, though, and I'll change it. :0

jason

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads