• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Burnt Offerings

I noticed that Sivan's feats are new and different. As everyone gets their updates posted to their character sheets, I'll vet the new information as you post it. I'll try to have everyone done within a week's time.

mfloyd3

Explorer
I noticed that Sivan's feats are new and different. As everyone gets their updates posted to their character sheets, I'll vet the new information as you post it. I'll try to have everyone done within a week's time.

Could I have a little more time on this? I took a quick look and did not see any changes to Elyra based on what has been posted on the srd, but I have not had time to go through in detail. I don't think I'll be able to get to it until after this weekend.

Ambrus

Explorer
At a glance, I don't think there's much that needs to be done to update Taran. To be certain I'd have to see the updated entry for dragons in the upcoming Bestiary. I'll try to go over my character sheet in the next few days.

Take the time you need to go over your characters, no worries. I'm not feeling at all rushed to have you guys officially convert character stats. Any inconsistencies during combat that pop up due to rules confusion can be dealt with a piece at a time as need be.

Ambrus

Explorer
I've gone over my character sheet and updated it as best I could. I'd really need the Beastiary to finish the job properly though. For instance, I suspect that Taran will gain the Aquatic subtype, but there's no mention of what effect that might have in the SRD.

I really don't want anyone to buy anything for this game. About the only reason I think you could justify a purchase would be if you knew for sure that you needed it for something else and had the cash to spare...for some of you, that will ring true--for others, it won't. My basic hope is that we all be able to play for free or as close to free as we can. I personally bought a copy of the hardcover because I plan to start using it after I'm done with my current 3.5 tabletop game, but I won't be purchasing the Bestiary. I certainly won't ask or suggest that anyone in this game purchase the Bestiary (or anything else, for that matter).

Please, do the best you can with the tools you have, and we won't sweat the rest. If things come up during play that seem inconsistent to us, I'll adjudicate on a case-by-case basis.

Shayuri

First Post
Easy solution for something as specific as this. Just graze the Bestiary next time you're in a game store and look up the specific section in the book with your dragon type in it.

Granted, you won't want to write notes or anything, but you don't have to memorize anything except the differences between Pathfinder and SRD...which probably aren't very many.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads