• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Campaign Website Template for Google Sites

mgbeach

Explorer
I'm not sure if the page templates I create are available to users or not. You might want to try going to the character page, selecting the More Actions button at top right and then select Change Page Template. See if Character Sheet is available. If you have character info on that page I think it might be lost, so you may instead want to create a new page and do this. If all that fails, you can change the layout of the page to three columns, then copy and paste the tables from each column of the character sheet template. I hope that helps!

mgbeach

Explorer
One thing.. if you can see the Character Sheet template, you have to check the box that says Apply Default Content From Template. Keep in mind that will delete whatever is currently on the page. So, you're probably best off creating a new page for the character sheet.

mgbeach

Explorer
Got the official go-ahead from Paizo to make the white background of their Community Use logo transparent, as below, and it looks infinitely better at the top left of the template.

customLogo.gif

Samothdm

First Post
Adding New "Locations"

Hey there - thanks for making this template. I'm using it to resurrect my old site that was formerly on Yahoo! Geocities.

I'm having trouble with something and I tried to figure it out via the Google Sites Help FAQ and even on their Forums, but couldn't.

Anyway, my question - I'd like to add some new pages that don't neatly fit into any of your existing categories/locations, so I need to figure out how to make a new location called (for example) "World Background" and then create a bunch of pages under that location. How do I do that, and how to I add it to the sidebar?

Thanks for your help. Love the template. Cheers.

Remove ads