[Pathfinder] DarkSun: Dangerous Beginnings

Andor

First Post
Gilliam hiss with disdain and blocks the attempt to burn the thicket. "Tch! Fool! No burn! Smoke draw every blade and tooth in the desert! We die for certainty. Test simple. Send elf first."

veldan

First Post
Gilliam hiss with disdain and blocks the attempt to burn the thicket. "Tch! Fool! No burn! Smoke draw every blade and tooth in the desert! We die for certainty. Test simple. Send elf first."

"Well, we've got to get to the water... someone give me a sword and I'll start hacking my way through. Just promise that you've got my back."

Andor

First Post
Gilliam nods and the soul knife in his hand crackles as he imbues it with extra energy.

OCC: Renew Psychic Strike. Go into overwatch. :D

G

Guest 11456

Reena stands away from the others, on higher ground if available, watching for any signs of trouble from where they have come.

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: We still have some water left, right? Enough to get to the other place?

Kline stands ready and focused, about 10 yards from the thicket, though he's not too worried. The plants may be dangerous, but they are ... plants. They don't move. Surely we can outrun that if need be.

Walking Dad

First Post
Provided Lela can get a slashing weapon, she will be up to the thicket near the tunnel that is already there trying to hack it open.

ooc: The ex-slaves all carry ones. Just ask them.

ooc: We still have some water left, right? Enough to get to the other place?

ooc: You still have enough water to at least leave the sandy wastes for the stony barrens. There is more wildlife and vegetation (cactuses, etc.)

veldan

First Post

ooc: The ex-slaves all carry ones. Just ask them.

ooc: You still have enough water to at least leave the sandy wastes for the stony barrens. There is more wildlife and vegetation (cactuses, etc.)

/ooc I have asked for a sword, and nobodies actually stated that they are going to give me one, figured I'd try to move the action along, while that small detail works itself out.
And Kinem you're probably right about moving on, this might be more effort than it's worth, but Lela's got her mind set on getting to this water. Since it's here right now we should at least try, who know's what's going to conspire while we trek further across the wastes.

"Kline or Ardon I'll trade you my spear for your sword for right now. Reena should keep hers just in case."

Lela stands in front of the thicket, the sword in her right hand (eventually), the torch in her left, and begins her first couple of swipes at the thicket. After each initial strike she pauses briefly looking for indications of some type of animal... maybe the torchlight might glint off of a cat-like creatures eyes, or glint off the chitin of some type of large monstrous insect... etc...

Provided, her first couple of strikes land true with no indications of anything foul, she speeds up her slashing, gaining confidence that the group will replenish their water supplies soon enough.

Last edited:

Remove ads