• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder flip-map classics

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
I checked that and it seems that it is not available on amazon. So I can't get it. I hope paizo create an underground/darkland classic flip map soon. Thank you all

Darklands is one of my favorites. Is it out of print though?

Well, that's a bugger: it is out-of-print. I can get the PDFs printed on to tarpaulin-material here for a few dollars; I wonder what options you might have at print shops in the non-Third World?

Ezequielramone

Explorer
Well, that's a bugger: it is out-of-print. I can get the PDFs printed on to tarpaulin-material here for a few dollars; I wonder what options you might have at print shops in the non-Third World?

I'm in the third world... I should have to check, but having the bigger basic I don't know if it worth to have a copy.

Voadam

Legend
The Ship, the Forest, The Darklands, the Graveyard (Necropolis), the Dragon's Lair, and one of the tavern/pub types. That seems to cover things I've had need for. Most urban scenes I draw out. The theater one almost drove me to create a theater scene in my Irrisen game just to use it.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
Unfortunately, I also got the pirate ship one which has cannons. Unfortunately, my players don't like pretending they're not there so I just used Skeleton Key Games ship tiles instead.

Such a waste....

Ezequielramone

Explorer
That's why I like the classics. They are supposed to be re usable. I have the bigger basic, Ships and the tavern.
what I would like to see in a non classic is something re usable like the darklands one.

Starfox

Hero
I find most ships just too oddly configured to make sense. Oh, they are better than nothing, but I constantly think "this sis stupid" or "this is not right" when using them.

That said I ran all of Skull & Shackles using those (and some additional) plans.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads