• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder flip-map classics

Ezequielramone

Explorer
I just pre ordered the flip-map classics from paizo.
this could be a good chance to start a solid collection of flip maps. I own the basic one and it's fantastic.

I just wonder... which older flip-maps could be a must or a good addition to the classics in order b to cover most impart kind of scenarios?

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Starfox

Hero
Really depends on what you're playing. There is one with a marketplace before city gate I have used again and again. But I am running a city campaign.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
I love the Darklands flip mat. I have used the big open cavern as a big open cavern as well as an area of tar pits in a canyon, a section of desert, and hilly badlands.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
YW. It's my favourite of the maps. That battle where I used it as tar pits was one of my favourite D&D combats of all time. It will always hold good memories. :)

Ezequielramone

Explorer
I checked that and it seems that it is not available on amazon. So I can't get it. I hope paizo create an underground/darkland classic flip map soon. Thank you all

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads