Savage Pathfinder Pathfinder For Savage Worlds Kickstarter Launches Tuesday!

The Kickstarter for the Savage Worlds version of Pathfinder is launching next week! In addition, a new actual play series will run the adventure Hollow's Last Hope as a demo of the game. The Kickstarter will include the Rise of the Runelords adventure path as a boxed set for 'Savage Pathfinder'. In other news, PEG will be appearing on our podcast later this week to talk all about Pathfinder...

The Kickstarter for the Savage Worlds version of Pathfinder is launching next week! In addition, a new actual play series will run the adventure Hollow's Last Hope as a demo of the game.

The Kickstarter will include the Rise of the Runelords adventure path as a boxed set for 'Savage Pathfinder'.

In other news, PEG will be appearing on our podcast later this week to talk all about Pathfinder for Savage Worlds!

1.png

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
Not a fan of Savage Worlds, but different strokes for different folks.

Mainly though, I'm wondering how well PF2 is performing compared to internal sales expectations since we had Kingmaker 5e and now this.

Sunsword

Adventurer
Not a fan of Savage Worlds, but different strokes for different folks.

Mainly though, I'm wondering how well PF2 is performing compared to internal sales expectations since we had Kingmaker 5e and now this.
I my market PF2 didn't do so well. Most players either stuck with PF1 or went to D&D5, but that is just in the greater Cincinnati, OH area and Louisville, KY area.

Is Kingmaker the one that only did monster conversions and not a full 5E version of the whole path?

Waller

Legend
I my market PF2 didn't do so well. Most players either stuck with PF1 or went to D&D5, but that is just in the greater Cincinnati, OH area and Louisville, KY area.
The greater Cincinnati population is 2.1M people, and Louisville is over half a million. And you know what they're all playing? :D

Remove ads

Remove ads