Pathfinder for Savage Worlds opinions

Hex08

Hero
And for even more options there is the Savage Worlds Fantasy Companion. All are great editions, and with it you could run most types of games.
I Kickstarted, well actually Game Changed (PEGs in-house Kickstarter-like equivalent) the SWADE Fantasy Companion. So far only the alpha test version has been released to those of us who backed it but I really like what I am seeing.

Rogerd1

Adventurer
I Kickstarted, well actually Game Changed (PEGs in-house Kickstarter-like equivalent) the SWADE Fantasy Companion. So far only the alpha test version has been released to those of us who backed it but I really like what I am seeing.
A mate dropped round and let je flick through it on his tablet. Pretty impressive companion with lots of options. And I only got to read it for a couple of hours while we chatted over a cuppa.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I've never played any version of Rifts, including the Savage Worlds on so that might be it. I always thought is sounded like a cool setting though.
I have a lot of RIFTS stuff, and don’t have much of a problem running it. It’s not a good system, though.

OTOH, the setting is one of my favorites for post-apocalyptic sceince fantasy. I’d use the setting to run campaigns in other, better systems.

Remove ads