Pathfinder 2E Pathfinder Gallowspire Survivors videogame announced

CommodoreKong

Explorer
A Steam page for BKOM's second Pathfinder game just went up. It appears to be a Vampire Survivors type game.

Personally I enjoy Vampire Survivors but I'm disappointed that neither of the 2 announced Pathfinder games are CRPGs using the 2e rule set.

I wasn't really expecting a 2e based CRPG when they revealed one of the games was coming out in 2023. I'd love to see one done well, but with us knowing Owlcat was shifting to Warhammer and no previous announcements on a studio having the PF license, that kinda revealed the odds of us getting a 2e CRPG soon being very slim.

Depending on cost, I'll probably check this game out. With Steam's refund policy, can always install it and decide if it seems like it will be fun or not in the first hour before the refund option goes away.

ronaldnerney

First Post
A Steam page for BKOM's second Pathfinder game just went up. It appears to be a Vampire Survivors type game.

Personally I enjoy Vampire Survivors but I'm disappointed that neither of the 2 announced Pathfinder games are CRPGs using the 2e rule set. rooftop snipers
It's always exciting to see new games being announced and I also understand your disappointment. Both two games also don't match my preferences.

Remove ads