Seal Away the Whispering Tyrant in Pathfinder: Gallowspire Survivors

BKOM and Paizo announce the release date for Pathfinder: Gallowspire Survivors.

BKOM and Paizo announce the release date for Pathfinder: Gallowspire Survivors.

gallowspire.jpg

Paizo and BKOM Studios are proud to announce that Pathfinder: Gallowspire Survivors will launch on April 4th.

As it exits Early Access, Pathfinder: Gallowspire Survivors introduces a host of highly requested features from the community, as well as UI improvements, overall gameplay balancing, and Steam Deck compatibility. Players may now brave the depths of Gallowspire with a friend in both local co-op and Steam Remote Play. Escape incoming damage in a blink of an eye with the all-new dash mechanic, and gain run-deciding buffs with a strategic sip from the potion belt. With the addition of dedicated chapters, faster character progression, hyper mode, and new Pathfinder’s collectible cards with official artworks that provide permanent upgrades, every attempt towards sealing away the disgraced lich-emperor brings great reward.

Step into one the role of one of three daring heroes to battle your way to Tar-Baphon and repair the wards that seal him away. Each class comes with its own strengths and talents that will aid in the efforts against Tar-Baphon and his minions. Allies and an ancient medallion will aid you on your quest, keeping even death from stopping you.

Prepare to face Gallowspire's hordes for as long as it takes… Pathfinder: Gallowspire Survivors launches on April 4th. Brave heroes can buy Pathfinder: Gallowspire Survivors on Steam in early access today, or try the demo, as they await the Whispering Tyrant’s return.

Dawn Dalton

Dawn Dalton

My wife loves this kind of game and I turned her on to Gallowspire Survivors. I personally can't figure out what is happening at all, I have gotten too old to track all the explody polygons apparently.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Halls of Torment is the game I've played along this line, and I really enjoyed it. I wonder if anyone has actually played this and can offer a mini review.

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
I loved Vampire Survivors, but that was for a couple reasons. It got weird in a good way later on, mild fourth wall break-style.

It was a huge hit and lots of folk have been jumping on that wagon, including Deep Rock Galactic (another video game) and now I guess Paizo 😆

Remove ads

Remove ads