Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder...In Space!

Skytheen

Explorer
Sometime ago i wrote a sci-fi game called Black Nova

when d20 3.5 came out i converted it and called it Black Nova 35

now pathfinder has come out and i think of tweaking it to that rules set, and i need a name

I thought StarFinder (as a bit like stargate universe engines are charged by suns). Cant decide if StarFinder sounds too cheesey?

any thoughts?
Path Nova

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Sometime ago i wrote a sci-fi game called Black Nova

when d20 3.5 came out i converted it and called it Black Nova 35

now pathfinder has come out and i think of tweaking it to that rules set, and i need a name

I thought StarFinder (as a bit like stargate universe engines are charged by suns). Cant decide if StarFinder sounds too cheesey?

any thoughts?
Start your own thread and ask for suggestions. Post a link to that thread in your signature.

You'll get more responses that way.

Also "PathJammer" ;)

Dredan

First Post
Crazy Monkey, It's all been worked out. Check out the Dredan Campaign Setting for Pathfinder. We have played Spelljammer, Traveller (T20) and now Pathfinder. Dredan is a straight up mix of Technology and Magic. I have worked out the skills, feats, new races, classes, the whole setting is spelled out. It is a full blown campaign setting with over 75 planets, 25 systems all described. The PDF is available for download. Check it out and if you have any questions hit our website and email me directly. Dredan Realm of Metal & Myth has been in the works for over 6 years and I just converted it to Pathfinder rules complete with new Sorcerer bloodlines, Deities and Domains. Email me anytime I am happy to help with any questions or rules clarification because we exclusively play Spelljammer/Traveller/Pathfinder all in one.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Holy Threadcromancy, Russ! This is from almost four years ago. ;)

Also, his forum doesnt exist any more, link's broken.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Wow, thread necro indeed. :D That campaign ended up dying on the vine, so to speak. I do still have a Dragonstar/Spelljammer/Council of Wyrms crossover thingy planned for a future campaign, but using D&D Next.

I have been eyeballing Santiago, though, to mine for ideas if nothing else. ;)

Gfreak2x9

Explorer
Paizo's Golarion campaign setting actually has PF rules for firearms. Check out the Grand Duchy of Alkenstar (Magic Dead Scientific Microstate). It might not be exactly what you're looking for, but should give you a jumping off point at least.

Not to mention they now have the Inner Sea Bestiary that contains many Alien-like robotic stuff. You could make some awesome stuff with that campaign setting. I'd also like to mention that PF has an awesome story-line that is different from 3.5. For example the Elves in PF are speculated (by some) to be any Alien race that settled on Glorian prior to the Age of Darkness. Glorian itself was reshaped by a massive meteor that struck the planet and as result ash and fallout blocked out the sun for 1,000 years (Age of Darkness). That setting is right at home with a lot of content that is already written! Good Luck :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases