Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Lite: New Tablet Optimized PDFs

bouncyhead

Explorer
I'll take a look but that ship has kind of sailed for me. I switched to the PFR app a while ago. Not as pretty, and flawed, but fast and fully linked.

App Store - PFR

Ignore me. Just downloaded the core book. Like lightning in goodreader, well intra-linked, great to have the artwork. Another advantage of goodreader is the crop function. Remove the page margins for greater text area and easier reading.

IronWolf

blank
Ignore me. Just downloaded the core book. Like lightning in goodreader, well intra-linked, great to have the artwork. Another advantage of goodreader is the crop function. Remove the page margins for greater text area and easier reading.

*Love* the crop feature in Goodreader...

bouncyhead

Explorer
I have to say that my testing around with these has been smooth and much faster. This is the kind of customer service that I am so thankful for with Paizo. They don't really have to make things better once released, yet they continue to do so.

What I would really like would be a single, inter-linked entity with everything from core + APG etc.. Would be great to have something that works a little like PFR but with Paizo production values and artwork.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
This is great news.

Is it just me, or does it seem to others that Paizo listens to what its customers want and then gives it to us?

Steel_Wind

Legend
i still got 1 second lags from times to times on the new iPad.... but it's much better than the old versions!

thats a great move Paizo.

Warder

You might want to double-press your Home button rapidly to bring up your resident programs running on your iPad. Sounds like you have a number of them running that need to be closed to free up some working memory.

Blackwarder

Adventurer
You might want to double-press your Home button rapidly to bring up your resident programs running on your iPad. Sounds like you have a number of them running that need to be closed to free up some working memory.

I did that, I went to the desktop, closed everything including goodreader reopened goodreader and started flipping, if I flip fast between the pages I still got a 1 second loading screen every few pages, and I have the latest goodreader version.

As I said before, it's still better than it used to be.

Warder

falcarrion

First Post
I tested it out on my gen1 ipad and my ipad 2. the ipad 2 was faster.
But still quite quick on the ipad 1.
I then tried mirroring through my apple tv and it still worked great.

Remove ads