Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder PDF - Dang It!

Guillaume

Julie and I miss her
Global warming is a truth. You can tell because Paizo's servers are melting. I managed to make my purchases and they've been added to my assets and sometimes I can even get far enough to view my assets, but I have yet to have a personalization attempt succeed. I'm in Canada and our physical books won't arrive for a while yet so I'm eager for the PDF. Oh well, it won't me to keep the servers thrashing.

+1.

I have been trying to download my copy of the PDF all afternoon and I can't get the personalization to complete. I keep trying a couple of times every hour. I'm sure I'll manage to get it at some point.

I read the conversion PDF and it was interesting. No great surprise to those who have been following the Pathfinder development. It is good that we have it though.:cool:

Boss

First Post
I got the Core Rules pdf after reloading several pages. My one complaint so far is that the pdf bookmarks seem to be off. I click on the wizard link, and it takes me to the Ranger. The links within the document itself though are a nice touch.

ryryguy

First Post
Obviously, Paizo purposely printed up a very small number of PDF's so that they would sell out quickly, to make it seem like Pathfinder is more popular than it really is.

Obviously, Paizo purposely set up their PDF store on surplus 386's with 64 MB Ram and 28.8 dialup that could only download one PDF at a time, to make it seem like Pathfinder is more popular than it really is.

Wow, nice job, Paizo! :lol:

Remove ads