• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Physical Copy

Allanon

Explorer
Arnwyn said:
As with another poster, I'm a subscriber and have neither. The only thing I've heard from Paizo is an email some weeks back saying (paraphrased) "Pathfinder is coming out soon." Heard nothing since...

(Heck, I don't even have my Aug or Sep issues of Dragon or Dungeon yet.)
Same problem here, Lisa Stevens though confirmed that all Pathfinder subscriptions should have been sent (see here) I've already sent an email to customer support because my order still doesn't show shipped and thus I'm still waiting on the PDF. Hope this helps.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I just got the email that mine is "about to ship" yesterday, giving me access to the PDF (which I sadly haven't had a chance to download). The thing that's really bothering me is that my order info doesn't say I'm getting the player's guide (I know, I have the pdf, but still), and I checked off subscribe under my transition options. I sent an email to customer service, but no reply yet. I guess they're swamped. :uhoh:

Rauol_Duke

First Post
freyar said:
The thing that's really bothering me is that my order info doesn't say I'm getting the player's guide (I know, I have the pdf, but still), and I checked off subscribe under my transition options.

I'm sure you'll get one - if not the kind folks at Paizo will make it right. I got mine in the mail yesterday and it is very nice.

Agamon

Adventurer
EricNoah said:
I'm a subscriber who has neither... :(

I have the shipping option that bundles Pathfinder with the other modules, but the option I chose shouldn't be holding up Pathfinder, it should hold up the other module. Ah well. I'm probably months away from using it anyway.

Ah, so I'm not the only one, good. I thought it had something to do with my nationality. But that's how I have my shipping set up, too (send GM and PF when PF is ready to ship). I think that puts us at the bottom of the shipping list, Eric.

Crust

First Post
My only gripe is that it's such an attactive book, I dread ruining it like I did my Dungeon magazines! Thankfully I can beat up the PDF printouts. ;)

Thurbane

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
Tag me as officially jealous. I'm in Australia so I expect that my copy won't arrive for about 3 more weeks. Of course, having access to the PDF eases that pain a little. ;)

Olaf the Stout
Any idea if it will be available in gaming stores in Aus, or only by subscription?

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him) 🇺🇦🇵🇸🏳️‍⚧️
I got mine as well. It's quite a nice piece of work. I have the pdf as well but hadn't had much of a chance to read it (have a major deadline coming up in a couple days so nearly every moment at the computer is work-related rather than pleasure reading). I've gotten more reading done on the physical copy instead.

I'm really enjoying the notes in the sidebars. Excellent use of entertaining and useful supplementary info, Paizo!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads