• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Player's Guide?

Here is the Numenera Player's Guide description.
The Numenera Player’s Guide

Just like it sounds, this is a guidebook aimed at players. It’s short–only 64 pages–and includes only material for the corebook. In other words, there’s nothing in the Player’s Guide that isn’t in the corebook. However, it’s very useful, because there’s no need to hand a new player a 416-page rulebook to get them started. It has only the material that a player needs to get a feel for the game and the setting, and to create a character. More or less, it’s a distilled version of the first three sections of the corebook that I listed above.

There are a lot more products in the line-up, but these two form the foundation of the line.

http://www.montecookgames.com/numenera-product-line-up-part-1/
Okay, there's also the player's guides. The one for the original Rise of the Runelords is free and has a lot of generic information on classes and races.

Matthias

Explorer
If I had a whole bunch of time on my hands, I would actually go the opposite route, and compile a single PDF from all the material so far added to the online PRD, using the Core Rulebook's organizational structure. For example, the Class chapter would contain all material for base classes as well as core classes: everything in one place. Whoever is familiar with Kalgani's compilations, such works would constitute individual chapters of the monolithic (and thoroughly bookmarked) PDF.

But I am no artist, and would make no real attempt to insert gratuitous genre-appropriate graphics except where diagrams and illustrations might be needed to clarify the text (e.g. shapes of magical area effects, legal movement, line of sight, etc.) Anyway, given how much material there is to work with, such a grand compilation would probably per se fill up at least one thousand 8.5"x11" pages with legible, well-formatted print. Well, it might be acceptable to lead off each chapter and major division with a bit of public domain clip art, but that would be the extent of my aesthetic effort.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads