• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder RPG Core Book - Cover Posted

darjr

I crit!
Human, by the look of it. What's your point? Being clever are we?

No, on the 4th ed PHB.

Anyway, I very much like his art. I wonder if he'll be doing all the paizo covers and how much internal art is his.

I also wonder what his first D&D art was.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
I think his first D&D gig was the interior art for "Liberation of Geoff: Against the Giants" remake that came about in late 2nd Edition... could be mis-remembering though...

Jack99

Adventurer
According to P&P (LINK) he started out with Pagan Shore in 94 (interior art) for Chaosium. 5 years later, he did his first work for TSR, with Return to White Plume Mountain and Against the Giants: Liberation of Geoff (both interior art) as well as

tsr9844.jpg

which was (again according to the website) his first cover gig.

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
At 570-some pages, you could probably club a dire seal to death. That is a thick book. How's that PDF-included subscription coming along?

zen_hydra

First Post
The covers look great. I can't wait to pick up both Pathfinder and the Bestiary. Here's to hoping that Pathfinder works better for me than D&D 4E did. Cheers to the guys at Paizo.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Those are great covers. Kudos to WAR and Paizo.

The core book is going to be a very "hefty" book to carry around. Therefore, I hope that Paizo creates a cut-down Player's Manual at some point otherwise I'm going to have a hell of time getting my gaming friends interested in Pathfinder.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Those are great covers. Kudos to WAR and Paizo.

The core book is going to be a very "hefty" book to carry around. Therefore, I hope that Paizo creates a cut-down Player's Manual at some point otherwise I'm going to have a hell of time getting my gaming friends interested in Pathfinder.

Let's see how this version sells. This is something we've discussed several times, though, so it might very well happen eventually.

The free PDF with subscription thing is imminent.

--Erik

Treebore

First Post
Let's see how this version sells. This is something we've discussed several times, though, so it might very well happen eventually.

The free PDF with subscription thing is imminent.

--Erik

Good! I hope you guys will be making big huge advertising pitches when this becomes "actual", or you can just PM me to make sure I get my "subscription" in on time.

This should be in the weekly Paizo e-mail, so I should get word of it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads