D&D 5E Pathfinder to 5e Monster Converter

Zee Becker

First Post
Hey there. Not sure if you're still working on this off and on or not, but I'm just curious if you've looked into implementing Breath Weapons and/or Regeneration? Ex. the different Linorm's

Kryx

Explorer
I update it to fix bugs every once in a while, but won't add specific features for some monsters beyond the handful that are there. Most are easy to convert by hand anyways.

John Williams4

First Post
I keep getting this error:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'mod' of undefined
at convertAbilities (converter.js:1)
at convertToFifth (converter.js:1)
at n.$scope.parseStats (converter.js:1)
at fn (eval at compile (angular.js:13147), <anonymous>:4:221)
at n.$eval (angular.js:15848)
at angular.js:22372
at angular.js:25052
at m (angular.js:336)
at xg.$$writeModelToScope (angular.js:25050)
at angular.js:25043

Kryx

Explorer
Hi John,

It looks like you have a formatting error - likely around one of your ability scores.

Just FYI for everyone - the project will likely go down sometime today or tomorrow (it's not in my control) as I'm migrating to a new host. It'll likely be down for a few days - possibly more.
I'll also likely rewrite this using React as the current code base is quite outdated. It shouldn't be a huge effort.

Last edited:

Tsriel

First Post
Aww, man... I was just thinking about doing a conversion for a Pathfinder AP for 5e. I hope it comes back. It was a really awesome resource.

Kryx

Explorer
Hey all,

I stopped paying for hosting as I didn't think people used it. I still have the domain, but took away the actual host. If people are still using it I can rehost it, though it'll take me a bit to set up.

I can also make the compiled version available on Github and people can run it from their local machines.

Tsriel

First Post
Hey all,

I stopped paying for hosting as I didn't think people used it. I still have the domain, but took away the actual host. If people are still using it I can rehost it, though it'll take me a bit to set up.

I can also make the compiled version available on Github and people can run it from their local machines.

That's understandable. It is one of those obscure gems out on the web. I, personally, would like to thank you for hosting it for as long as you have. While I have no expectations of you hosting again, it would be awesome of you to share the compiled version on Github. It certainly would mean alot to me in keeping my collection of Pathfinder APs relevant and enjoyable to run as a DM.

Cradicus

First Post
Hey all,

Hi, I registered here just to say that I've been running pathfinder adventure paths in 5e and I've found your converter to be an amazing help. I used it constantly and really appreciated its ease of use and general quality. Thanks so much for your work!

Remove ads