• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paths of Legend: Resurrection

Hannerdyn

Explorer
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], dumb question, but what does Annika look like? You may have posted it somewhere but I can't find it, and I'm visualizing your character on my own but I'm sure not doing her justice. For instance, I see Annika as a giant Ompa-Lumpa with claw hands in an evening gown, so that's probably a touch off.

Shayuri

First Post
That's actually startlingly close! I'm impressed...for someone forced to rely entirely on their imagination because of a writer neglecting to describe a character and come so close on the first choice, it's kind of amazing. I mean you could have picked anything, no matter how silly, but...

Well anyway.

Annika's a human woman of surpassing beauty and hair that is blonde near her scalp, orange along most of its length, deepening in shade to a subdued red at its very tips. She has blue eyes and is fair-skinned, with a light dapple of freckles over her cheeks and nose. She's of medium height, maybe five and a half feed, with a slim build that speaks of an active, but not terribly strenuous, lifestyle. Her clothes are sturdily made but clearly not intended to stand out or make her stand out; a dress of white and forest green, and a dark blue cloak. A set of light leather is fitted over her clothes to offer some protection.

She is carrying a light crossbow and at her side if a curious blade curved in a half-circle, like a harvesting sickle only built strongly enough for use in a fight. She has a satchel and a couple of pouches on her belt, but judging from how they crumple, there's not much in them, if anything.

...and added this to her Rogue's Gallery entry as well.

Thanks for catching this oversight on my part. :)

Hannerdyn

Explorer
I may be away from the internet over the weekend as I'll be camping. Sleeping outdoors and I have not been on good terms in several years, so there's a good chance I won't make it back. In which case cast a lot for my stuff and have Kowl killed off doing something remarkable; like being shot out of a cannon or getting mouthy with a hill giant.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Do not be alarmed. I am still me. I just (finally) managed to change my screen name to something a little less World of Darkness and a little more me. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads