• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paths of Legend: Resurrection

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Me. ;) As most of you know, I am unemployed again. In an effort to keep my games afloat while having not much time to post, I am switching to a once a week posting schedule for all of my games.

This game gets Wednesdays so expect a IC update sometime today.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Me. ;) As most of you know, I am unemployed again. In an effort to keep my games afloat while having not much time to post, I am switching to a once a week posting schedule for all of my games.

This game gets Wednesdays so expect a IC update sometime today.
Oh, I do not recall you announcing a 1x/week updating schedule. No worries, though.

I thought you had found a job already, but perhaps I mis-remembered. Good luck on the hunting.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Voda Vosa, Maldavos, Shayuri, are you still with us?
I really recommend you establish a posting schedule and update regardless of whether they posted or not. 2-3 days is plenty of time for everyone to reply if they are going to, because it only takes a few minutes read and write a couple of sentences. So those that really want to play will find the time to participate.

Game pacing is so important to holding interest in a game for all people. If it is like trying to finish a book when you only read a half page every 1-2 weeks, people tend to forget the story and eventually give up reading.

Likewise, players have a responsibility to communicate if they are not able to post for more than 2-3 days so they do not hold up the game either.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads