• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paths of Legend: Resurrection

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Annika can throw out a Light

Probably be a good idea then. If we do have combat, moonlight is enough to see, but also means we have to pay Concealment penalties.

Sorry, Donall did not do any good on Survival. :( Not sure what you all want to do next to try and find the baddies.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The stone is a corrupted piece of shadowstone, the same stone the Shadowstone Road in the dwarven homeland is made of and the obelisk monument in Silvergard, dedicated to the lives lost during the Shadow War. Chkikin also recalls a story about Lord Muzdum de Silvergard. During his quest to discover the fate of the original inhabitants of Silvergard, his brother had placed such a stone in Muzdum's pack without his knowledge to spy on him. It had been corrupted, however, and gave Muzdum and his companions visions of possible futures while also transforming the workers at a stone quarry near Vedlund into zombies. That particular stone was destroyed, or so the story goes.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Do we really want to spend game time looking for a PC that we know we are not going to find?

We only receive updates 1x/week as it is. Can we just summarize that we looked and found nothing so we can move on to more important things?

Shayuri

First Post
Well, my thought is that whatever happened to him is also a Hook to Adventure?

But if that's not the case, then I'm fine with this idea.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Well, my thought is that whatever happened to him is also a Hook to Adventure?

But if that's not the case, then I'm fine with this idea.
If it actually is an adventure hook, then we are advancing the story. I am just feeling that we are busy RPing something that is futile as the player resigned from the game. I think the plothook is actually that stone we are trying to destroy or… we are supposed to go with Astor and fight orcs after all. ;)

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm eager to push forward. Although the stone seems interesting, would like to get some info from my rolls regarding it. I could take 20 for a 30 on Arcane knowledge after all... I feel such result ought to give some more information, at least on the means of disposing of the stone, or cleansing its corruption.

Shayuri

First Post
I'd be fine with a jumpcut, with the notation that 'we searched for awhile, but didn't find any sign of him and finally gave up and met back up at the inn to finish resting for the night and get started in the morning.'

Remove ads