• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paths of Legend: Resurrection

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
In an effort to challenge myself creatively, I'm going to be posting new campaign setting material on a weekly basis, starting next week. The Paths of Legend setting, my oldest setting here on EN World, will be getting updates every Wednesday.

The updates will be posted in the Paths of Legend campaign group so if you're not already a member and would like to be, let me know.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am heading out of town tomorrow morning and flying back stateside for about 4 days. I will have some WiFi access at the hotels, but probably not during the day. But I don't think that will matter much for this game as I should not miss a round of updates.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Most of you have seen my signature vaguely refer to something called Kiraya's Korner. Well, I'm going to do something I don't usually do and ask for your help.

Kiraya's Korner is going to be a safe haven for LGBTQ+ gamers and their allies on the web. But, it needs some help to get off the ground.

Please consider contributing and/or sharing this on your social networks. Thank you.

Kiraya's Korner on Patreon

(And apologies to those of you in more than one of my games if you end up seeing this several times.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads