Patronage Project? For the Monster book?

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Just two weeks to go.

Patrons of the Monstrous Arts: Kickstarter

If you're lurking or sitting on the fence, pledge now.

If you haven't told your friends, tell them. Remind them that $25 gets them the book-- it's a preorder!

I talked it up at my game night and got another backer just last week.

We need 25 more backers at the $25 level and we cross the line.

We need half that in $50 pledges. You get your name in the book, listed as the patron of your favorite monster. Surely there's some monster that holds a special place in your heart? Treat yourself!

We need even less in $75 pledges. Maybe you'd like to pay homage to your favorite DM and one of his rat-bastardly creations? Put his monster in the book. That would make a find GM's Day gift from you (or your gaming group).

Heck, we'd love to see some $10 pledges. The PDF will be an awesome gaming resource-- every monster on its own page, so you can just print out what you need on game night and not have any other distractions on the page. And every monster bookmarked in multiple ways! Alphabetically! by CR! by Type!

Let's finish strong!

Patrons of the Monstrous Arts: Kickstarter

GlassJaw

Hero
I'm in for $50. But I'm torn as to which creature to pick.

Hydra, Medusa or Owl Bear.

Decisions, decisions.

Sweet. I'm pretty psyched about the hydra. I redid the whole hydra section - including mechanics - and added some new stuff, well new old stuff. ;)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Less than a week to go! Let's push it across the finish line.

This makes a great gift for the DM or gamer buddy who has great memories (or recurring nightmares) of a particular creature...

Even if you can't pledge right now, you can help by telling two or three of your gaming friends and ask them to tell two or three of their gaming friends, etc!

Patrons of the Monstrous Arts — Kickstarter

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Woo! 4 days to go and only $130 left (upon checking this moment).

With . . . in . . . reach . . .

'kay, I put in $25 bucks many weeks ago, is there any way to "upgrade" from $25 to $50 and qualify for the $50 package? I think I can make that offer if it is needed to push it over the $2,000 mark. It would just hurt too much to see it come that close and not cross the bar and I could have dug a little deeper.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Woo! 4 days to go and only $130 left (upon checking this moment).

With . . . in . . . reach . . .

'kay, I put in $25 bucks many weeks ago, is there any way to "upgrade" from $25 to $50 and qualify for the $50 package? I think I can make that offer if it is needed to push it over the $2,000 mark. It would just hurt too much to see it come that close and not cross the bar and I could have dug a little deeper.

There's no question we'll make it. So definitely don't sweat that.

Do it if you want to move up to the $50 package and sponsor a specific monster.

I am not sure how Kickstarter works with regards to increasing your pledge. For legal reasons (seriously, Amazon collects the payments, and they ain't playin!) I can't try pledging to myself just to mess around with it.

I'll poke around their site for an FAQ answer, but in the meantime you might get faster results just... trying it out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases