[pbp] Recruitment for SMACK: Seriously Munchkinistic Acts of Casual Killing!

garyh

First Post
Don't think I'll be able to make a PC. I just don't have the time to perfect a truly worthy munchkin. Sorry, Jeph. I'll follow along, and enjoy the SMACK, though. :)

reapersaurus

First Post
gary - please advance Bruk to epic proportions (well, as epic as non-epic PC's get, if that makes sense) :)

I wanna see that green text flying when the shiete goes down. :D

Didn't you have a pretty good handle on the powers that you wanted from FCtF? Just advance some normal clases, drape on more Hero levels, and go to town - doesn't have to be perfected, just fun.

garyh

First Post
reapersaurus said:
gary - please advance Bruk to epic proportions (well, as epic as non-epic PC's get, if that makes sense) :)

I wanna see that green text flying when the shiete goes down. :D

Didn't you have a pretty good handle on the powers that you wanted from FCtF? Just advance some normal clases, drape on more Hero levels, and go to town - doesn't have to be perfected, just fun.

I pretty much planned on just advancing all his existing powers. The problem is, I just don't have time to create a 16th level character (at least, not one that PCGen can't do) just now. The shiete is hitting the fan right now at grad school. Maybe I can join the group in a couple weeks, Jeph? I mean, it's not like the plot will suffer any if a hulking orc shows up all of a sudden - it's a munchkin game!! ;)

Last edited:

Jeph

Explorer
garyh said:

I pretty much planned on just advancing all his existing powers. The problem is, I just don't have time to create a 16th level character (at least, not one that PCGen can't do) just now. The shiete is hitting the fan right now at grad school. Maybe I can join the group in a couple weeks, Jeph? I mean, it's not like the plot will suffer any if a hulking orc shows up all of a sudden - it's a munchkin game!! ;)

Plot? Huh . . .:p

Yeah, it will probably be fine. If everyone hasn't died by then. :D

Remove ads