• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PC antics, an emergency kit.

Marclee

First Post
I agree that you have too many torches. They can easily be replenished and take up too much space as is.

What about some sheafs of arrows?

I also think that you should get rid of the anvil. If you plan to start forging, then you would need much more than that.

The Red King

First Post
Maybe rations? Mirrors? Holy symbols?

Thats all I can think of.

Plus, wrap that barrel of oil in something fireproof so no one hits it with a flaming arrow!

Derfmancher

First Post
All valid points. (Although they where rendered moot at last nights session.)
The mirror might have been particularly useful. This is something they will surely try again.

Now to explain why it is moot:
We added another member to our group last night, one who has quite a bit of pathfinder, 3.5 and 4.0 under his belt. (he is apparently a writer for 3.5) and it was decided between who of the party was present, the new guy, and myself, that we wanted to scrap the campaign. Being that this was out first pre-written run, I think maybe I should have seen this coming. It was partly because EVERY member of the party was creating "alternate" characters. Another reason was that some of the mechanics I had in place hand been poke-holed by our new member. He has said that in the future he might DM for us.

To this end we have created a new campaign (or rather I am putting one together now) where the characters are all LE, NE (no CE yet). They are still building a city, although they are starting with one off the bat. They are also starting at level 5. It should be interesting :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads