PC or Morrus please help

M

Madriel's Mercy

I originally registered for the new board as "madriel", but my e-mail crashed as I was trying to complete my account activation and it's just not working. I've re-registered as Madriel's Mercy as I was on the old board and that's working.

Please delete the "madriel" account.

Thanks muchly.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Hmm... I can't find "Madriel" in the Members list. Which can mean one of two things: Either someone already deleted it (in which case they probably would have posted here), or the ID hasn't yet gotten its confirmation (dunno how that works, but I remember other members not showing up immediately in the list). Do you remember the member number?

Anyway - to delete an account, you'll need an Admin (i.e., Morrus or Piratecat) AFAIK. So I'd suggest changing the thread title accordingly. :)

M

Madriel's Mercy

I couldn't log on to the boards at all so unfortunately I don't even know the number.

How do you edit a thread title? I tried, but it just changed the subject title.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Madriel's Mercy said:
I couldn't log on to the boards at all so unfortunately I don't even know the number.

How do you edit a thread title? I tried, but it just changed the subject title.
Hm... I thought it was possible since the last boards also allowed it. :confused:
Oh, well - I'll do it, then. :)

BTW, PC or Morrus could also just enable your "Madriel" account; would give you a lower member number, should this mean anything to you. ;)

M

Madriel's Mercy

Thanks, Dark. As for the lower member number it's no big deal to me. We're all jumbled up now, so it won't mean anything for a year or so anyway.

graydoom

First Post
Darkness said:
BTW, PC or Morrus could also just enable your "Madriel" account; would give you a lower member number, should this mean anything to you. ;)
How can a lower member number not mean something? Like, member numbers are everything, d00d!

:rolleyes:

Wicht

Hero
Darkness said:
Get a life, graydoom. :cool:

Fer sure and like stop posting in threads that don't concern you :D

meaning Graydoom, not darkness, darkness is a mod and can like post in any thread he wants

M

Madriel's Mercy

Darkness said:
Ok. :) Which user name do you prefer, though?

Sorry, got a call from a friend who just found out he's going to be a daddy for the first time. :D

As for the user name, Madriel is less of a bother to type, so I guess I'll take that one instead.

Thanks again!

Remove ads